Belize trip August 14th though 21th, 2018 - Trip Balance
Beachfront Plus (2 rooms) $2349pp.
Our package includes accommodations, buffet breakfast (including toast, sweet bread, fruit, cereal, tea and coffee and fresh fruit juice), lunch, dinner, (*meal upgrades available at additional cost) roundtrip air transfer from Belize International Airport to Dangriga, roundtrip ground transfers from Dangriga to Hamanasi, welcome drink upon arrival, hotel tax, sales tax and service charge.
Schedule your flight to land in Belize City no later than 4pm if you plan to catch the local flight from Belize CIty to Dangriga on the same day.
Not included in the package: bar bill charges, souvenirs, and other incidentals. Other restrictions apply.
Diving equipment provided courtesy of Wallin's Dive Center. (mask, snorkel, fins, BCD, regulator & Dive Computer),
Note that inland adventures operate on scheduled days. You may mix and choose any adventures from the following:
(Unused portions of the package are non-refundable).
(Hint - Amount of tours is 2 less than the number of nights in your stay.)
Barrier Reef Diving - 2 tanks Daily Tour - Easy (certified divers only)
Barrier Reef Snorkeling - Daily Tour - Easy
Mayflower Jungle & Waterfall Hike - Monday Tour – Very Challenging
Tropical Birding - Tuesday Tour - Easy
Jungle River Canoeing Tuesday Tour - AM & PM (PM leaves Hamanasi at 3:30 pm) - Moderate
Cave and Jungle Adventure - Wednesday Tour – Very Challenging
Magical Mayan History Tour (Thursday & Sunday tour) - Easy
Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary & Jaguar Preserve - Friday Tour - AM & PM (PM Tour leaves Hamanasi at 5:00 pm - Moderate
The following adventures can be offered on Saturday or Sunday upon request and availability with a minimum of 2 people:
Mayflower Jungle & Waterfall Hike – Very Challenging
Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary & Jaguar Preserve - Moderate
Tropical Birding - Easy
Jungle River Canoeing (Tour leaves Hamanasi at 3:30 pm) – Moderate
Once you have booked your international flights into Belize International Airport (BZE) just forward us a copy of your itinerary so that we can book your connections and arrange transfers.
Once you decide on the adventures included in your package please email us a schedule so that we can sign you up in advance!
A few things we want you to know ahead of time:
- Over the past year we have seen an influx of the Sargassum in Belize and the wider Caribbean. For more details please view the following link: Doyle, E. and J. Franks. 2015. Sargassum Fact Sheet. Gulf and Caribbean Fisheries Institute.
- There are no TVs on property and no internet in the rooms. Previous guests have told us they appreciate being “disconnected.” Internet and Wi-Fi is available in the main building.
- We are in a remote location. Our closest village, Hopkins is not very developed for tourism and does not have a lot of nightlife or shopping.
- There are bugs: Sometimes mosquitoes or sand flies are bad, other times they are not around. Bring bug spray.
- For divers: The Belize Atoll trips including the Blue Hole are not guaranteed. They are long trips and are dependent on the weather and a minimum number of persons. We do average about two of these trips per week.
- Restaurant: Our packages include a lot of food, but not alcohol and soda. We do charge extra for menu items that have a very high food cost. If you do not like what we have or have special dietary requirements, special requests are welcome.
- Bar: Our bar menu has a wide variety of local and international rum & Liquors. If there is a special bottle you would like to have during your stay let us know and we will try our best to get it. Please note that alcoholic drinks and sodas are not included in the package.
- We have a lot of sustainable tourism programs with the local communities. Let us know if you want more information or would like to participate.
We are not responsible for compensating or crediting any traveler for any loss incurred due to medical issues, family emergencies, delays or cancellations. To protect you and your vacation investment, we highly recommend you purchase either Travel SE or Travel LX coverage from our trusted provider via this secure link: www.itravelinsured.com
More info: www.hamanasi.com